Welcome to Alpha Ionic Store. You may wonder these complicated questions: “Do I need a negative ion generator?”, “Are negative ion generators worth it?” or “Do negative ion generators really work?”. Well, I must admit this isn’t the first time someone ask us these questions. A negative ion generator more and more becomes a necessary device in your home, especially when the allergies symptom is increasing uncontrollably. Whatever the kind of negative ion generator you are using, you will enjoy a much fresh air. In this topic, we will help you clear the question of “Do I need a negative ion generator” and give you the instructions to review a negative ion generator. We will also tell you everything to decide if an negative ion generator is worth your money or not.
Note: If you need answer for common questions of negative ion generators, please read our negative ion generator FAQs.
DO NEGATIVE ION GENERATORS REALLY WORK?
To know the reason why you need an negative ion generator, you should first know whether these negative ion generators really work or not. It is important to know if the negative ion generators are worth your money, right? First, we should know that the air pollution is a crisis today. No matter where you live, from India to China, or even in the United States, the air pollution reached a red alert. And according to the US Environment Protection Agency (EPA), your indoor air quality is up to 5 times more polluted than the outdoor air. In some cases, the pollution can be 100 times greater. I know, it is shocking. A typical American resident spend about 90% of his/her time at home, and is easily exposed to these contaminants. So, what is the solution for this pollution? Clean the air ventilation regularly, stop using the chemicals contained in household cleaners, or wash the mold away? These things are so complicated, and you can’t just do it every week. Then, it is time to have a negative ion generators. A negative ion generator works as a filtration to all pollutant particles in your home air, eventually improve your air quality. We will find these 4 common air filter types in negative ion generators currently being sold in the market. These air filters, though each works different from others, can destroy or trap the pollutant particles like dust, dust mites, pollen, mold, viruses and bacteria inside the negative ion generator. This filtration process only leave fresh air back to your home environment. Regardless of the type of negative ion generator you buy, they will help cleanse the air around you. Without the harmful particles from the air, you won’t breathe polluted air anymore. The less bad things you inhale, the healthier you are. For a quick help to realize which air purifier you need to work in your home, search for these two:
- A True HEPA negative ion generator, which uses a HEPA filter. Negative ion generators that are fitted with a HEPA filter are able to capture 99.97% of particles that are as small as 0.3 microns. This includes most of allergens like dust, dust mites, pet dander, bacteria, and even viruses. The HEPA filter works through a combination of 3 mechanisms: interception, impaction and diffusion.
- An ionizer, which emits negatively charged ions into the air that latch on to toxins and cause them to fall from the air. This ionic air filter will leave the pollutants to fall on to the floor, or an electrostatic collection plate. You need to vacuum or clean the contaminants before it is released back to the air.
Also, if you are wondering “Are negative ion generators worth it?” or “Are negative ion generators a waste of money?”, you have an answer. Apparently, the negative ion generators are worth to buy, and they are not a waste of money if you want to invest for your health. Now, let’s roll on to next question.
DO I NEED A NEGATIVE ION GENERATOR?
If you want to know “Do I need an negative ion generator?”, then why you need an negative ion generator? A negative ion generator is really necessary, but only for those who are under these situations:
- You, or your family member, have serious allergies. As we stated clearly in this article, allergy is common and threatening as well. Without a way to avoid these allergens, you will suffer badly from allergies.
- You, or your family member, have symptoms of asthma attack. Many people ignore the danger of asthma. Most importantly, you could even die from a serious asthma attack.
- You have some serious problems with your pets, because you hate the pet hair or pet odors. It probably one of the most reasons to have an negative ion generator, because according to National Pet Owners Survey conducted by the American Pet Products Association (APPA), 68% of US households own a pet.
- You, or one of your family member, is a smoker. Second-hand smoke is one of the top reasons of lung cancer. Admit it, no one wants this.
If you need to stay away from these troubles, the best solution is buying a negative ion generator. This device will help you capture the most toxic particles in the air, and therefore make your life healthier. Again, I must assure you that an negative ion generator is worth your money for a simple reason, you can’t live without breathing for 5 minutes. A clean air environment will free your mind and enhance the productivity. There are many negative ion generators ranging from only $50 to even $2000 to suit you, and with Alpha Ionic, we will give you exactly the negative ion generator you need for your home. So don’t think negative ion generators are expensive to own and operate. Even without these above problems, you still need an negative ion generator. But there is one secret that you must know before buying a negative ion generator, DO NOT BUY the ozone generator. There are numerous authorities advise against using ozone generators, including the Environmental Protection Agency and the Mayo Clinic. Breathing ozone can cause lung damage and worsen existing respiratory illness, that’s why you need to check the negative ion generator with ionic feature, to see if it can meets the safe standard of ozone emission or not. Before purchasing one, ask for the manufacturer’s data on ozone levels.
List of best negative ion generators in 2019
- 1, Best Negative Ion Generator list (2019 version)
- 2, Best Negative Ion Generators for Allergies and Asthma
- 3, Best Negative Ion Generators for Bedroom
- 4, Best Negative Ion Generators for Smoke
- 5, Best Negative Ion Generators for Dust
- 6, Best Negative Ion Generators for Mold
- 7, Best Large Room Negative Ion Generators
In Alpha Ionic, we give you the best negative ion generators you could get, from the low cost option to the medical-grade negative ion generators. To help everyone improve their lives, we give the most honest reviews so you can choose a good negative ion generator without hesitation.